Here, you can use the embedded form to evaluate an iPad app for its applicability or its potential to support reading comprehension in your classroom.
Recall that this framework is meant to be used flexibly, in an ad-hoc fashion depending on the issues in play for teachers and students on any given day.
The top-level categories are:
- Tech logistics considerations
- General pedagogical-technological considerations
- Curricular considerations
- Differentiation of curriculum and instruction
- Engagement and motivation considerations
- Effectiveness considerations
- Cultural and ideological considerations
Feel free to scan down to the big issue you’d like to think about today and use the sub-category check boxes to identify issues that seem relevant, or potentially problematic, regarding this app and its ability to support reading comprehension development in your classroom with your students.